Your $30 Annual Membership Entitles You to:
- You will receive a newsletter, the “NCHEA News,” to encourage and inform you.
- We can help you locate or establish a local support group.
- You are entitled to a discount at our annual Conference and Curriculum Fair.
- You are entitled to a $15 discount when joining Home School Legal Defense Association.
- You will receive alerts regarding state and national legislation and issues affecting you and your right to homeschool.
- Your right to homeschool will be represented in the legislature by NCHEA officers and lobbyists.
- You will receive survey information about the views of candidates during election years.
The NCHEA was recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) non-profit, tax-exempt corporation in November 2018. NCHEA memberships are not tax deductible; however, donations to the NCHEA are tax deductible.
After submitting the information, you will be able to pay using a credit card or a PayPal account. If you would rather join or renew by check, please print out this page, fill in the information, and send the check and form to: NCHEA, P.O. Box 57041, Lincoln, NE 68505.