NCHEA 2014 Conference and Curriculum Fair
What: NCHEA's 27th Annual Conference and Curriculum Fair
When: March 28-29, 2014
Where: Indian Hills Community Church in Lincoln NE
- Great Speakers
- Quality Workshops
- Free Parking
- Teen Conference
- Graduate Recognition
- Accessible Location
- Kids Conference
- Support Group Leader Luncheon
- Comfortable Seating
Pre- Registration Will open in Early January 2014, so mark your calendars!!
Click here to download the 2013 C&CF brochure to get an idea of last years conference!
Come enjoy the only state-run Conference & Curriculum Fair in Nebraska and be blessed by great speakers and learn during fantastic workshops. Highlights include hearing from:
- Todd Wilson, The Familyman -- will be our keynote speaker!
And while you are getting recharged your children can enjoy:
Kids Conference: Ages 5-12 will have a great time exploring a great theme while learning from the Bible and memorizing verses.
Teen Track: Ages 13-18 will get equipped to defend their faith while learning about apologetics and a biblical worldview in a fun training designed just for them.
The purpose of the C&CF is to bring glory and honor to our Lord Jesus Christ in all that is said and done. The workshops and keynote sessions serve different purposes to those attending. They are a witness to the lost, encouragement to the downtrodden, provide fellowship for believers, and a time of rest for weary parents. Why should you attend? Come to . . .
- Be inspired by our speakers
- Shop the exhibit halls and see what's new
- Renew your vision for home-based discipleship
- Meet and have fellowship with other like-minded home-educating parents
- Get refreshed and conquer "burnout"
- Share your experiences with those new to homeschooling
- Browse and evaluate curriculum
- Better understand the benefits of parent-led home education
- Mentor new homeschooling parents
- Learn about homeschooling and parent-led discipleship
- Spend "couple time" away from home and children
- Be blessed
We'll see you at the Conference & Curriculum Fair, March 28-29, 2014, at the Indian Hills Community Church, 1000 South 84th St., Lincoln, Nebraska. Map
Please note: We love children but children (except for nursing infants under 1 year of age) are not allowed in Conference workshops. Children 17 years old and under need to be with a parent at all times.