NCHEA 2013 Conference and Curriculum Fair
What: NCHEA's 26th Annual Conference and Curriculum Fair
When: April 12 and 13, 2013
Where: Indian Hills Community Church in Lincoln NE
- Great Speakers
- Quality Workshops
- Free Parking
- Teen Conference
- Graduate Recognition: Graduate Recognition Information and Questionnaire (MS Word document) - You may have to save the file to your desktop.
- Graduate Recognition: Graduate Recognition Information and Questionnaire (pdf document)
- Accessible Location
- Kids Conference
- Support Group Leader Luncheon
- Comfortable Seating
Pre- Registration is Closed - Walk-in Registration is Available at the Door April 12 and 13, 2013!
Click here to download the C&CF brochure!
Come enjoy the only state-run Conference & Curriculum Fair in Nebraska and be blessed by great speakers and learn during fantastic workshops. Highlights include hearing from:
- Dr. Steve & Megan Scheibner who understand the importance of discipling children.
- Vicki Bentley who has practical tips for successfully teaching children from preschool through graduation.
And while you are getting recharged your children can enjoy:
Kids Conference: Ages 5-12 will have a great time exploring the theme "Tomorrow's battles are won or lost by the choices made today" while learning from the Bible and memorizing verses.
Teen Track: Ages 13-18 will get equipped to defend their faith while learning about apologetics and a biblical worldview in a fun training designed just for them.
The purpose of the C&CF is to bring glory and honor to our Lord Jesus Christ in all that is said and done. The workshops and keynote sessions serve different purposes to those attending. They are a witness to the lost, encouragement to the downtrodden, provide fellowship for believers, and a time of rest for weary parents. Why should you attend? Come to . . .
- Be inspired by our speakers
- Shop the exhibit halls and see what's new
- Renew your vision for home-based discipleship
- Meet and have fellowship with other like-minded home-educating parents
- Get refreshed and conquer "burnout"
- Share your experiences with those new to homeschooling
- Browse and evaluate curriculum
- Better understand the benefits of parent-led home education
- Mentor new homeschooling parents
- Learn about homeschooling and parent-led discipleship
- Spend "couple time" away from home and children
- Be blessed
We'll see you at the Conference & Curriculum Fair, April 12-13 at the Indian Hills Community Church, 1000 South 84th St., Lincoln, Nebraska. Map
Please note: We love children but children (except for nursing infants under 1 year of age) are not allowed in Conference workshops. Children 17 years old and under need to be with a parent at all times.